The overall narrative of Young Justice is very much reliant on twists, revelations and mysteries. Each plot raises several questions that will likely be revealed in future installments. The "Questions" section of episode and comics pages aims at keeping track of such mysteries and revelations.
- Questions posed on a particular episode/comic issue must derive from their respective plot.
- Questions must open-ended and neutral.
- Questions should not focus on internal logic.
- When a question gets answered (or partially so) it should be moved to the respective sub-section ("Answered questions" or "Partially answered questions") with a side note "(Answer)" linking to the episode or issue in which the answer is given.
- Questions should be specific and non-generic.
- There's no need to ask something that can be inferred.
How to pose a question? Edit
- Questions should be based on the elements presented in given story; they should not extrapolate or ask something we have no reason to question. For example, as of "Fireworks" it's acceptable to ask "Who are the members of the Light?", but it's not adequate to ask "Are the members of the Light aliens?", because in that episode we have no grounds to wonder if they are aliens or otherwise.
- Questions must be neutral and not reflect bias. For example, it's acceptable to ask "Who is the mole?", but it's not adequate to ask "Is Artemis the mole?", unless there are reasons to suspect her in particular.
- Questions should not reflect what was revealed in the real world. For example, it has been revealed that Black Manta is Aqualad's father, but since that hasn't been revealed as of "Downtime", it's inappropriate to ask "Does Black Manta know that Aqualad is his son"? (or vice-versa).
- Other examples of what not to ask:
Will Kid Flash find out Miss Martian and Superboy are involved? (Trite and a non-issue) Will Kid Flash and Artemis end up together? (Character development) Will Superboy ever fly? (Story development) What will [insert character] do? (Story development) What will happen to [insert character]? (Story development) Is Jason Todd still alive? (Speculation with no foundation) How did [insert character] [do something]? (Internal logic, unless it contradicts something previously established) How old is Impulse? (Not related to the plot) Why did Chad Lowe replace Rob Lowe as Captain Marvel? (Out of universe)