Welcome to the Young Justice Wiki! We all hope that you'll enjoy our activities here and decide to join our community. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask our administrators, or post them in our forum.
Also, remember to sign your posts on talk pages by clicking or using four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically produce your name and the date. Finally, please do your best to always fill in the edit summary field. Below are some useful links to facilitate your involvement. Thanks, and once again, welcome to the Young Justice Wiki!
As the name suggests, the Young Justice Wiki is a Wiki dedicated to the Young Justice universe. We provide extensive coverage of everything pertaining to it. We are currently editing 1,164 YJ-related articles, ranging from character bios, episode pages, dates, locations, equipment and vehicles. As with every open content wiki, anyone can edit the Young Justice Wiki, with the exception of a few pages. No one is required to register, but we encourage editors to create an account so as to benefit from its advantages.
You might also want to check out our Manual of Style and a couple of the following pages to keep your editing standards high and get you involved in the community!
- Wiki Activity is a great first stop, so you can see what the rest of the community is working on around the community!
- Site policy must be followed by all users, so ensure you know them to stay out of trouble!
- Forums are home to all discussion regarding Young Justice Wiki and its articles, so visit the forums to give your input into current discussions, or even make your own! Remember to sign your posts with ~~~~!
- Young Justice news is exciting, so follow the blog feed to keep up on the latest news and updates from the Young Justice creators!
- Blogs are fun ways of communicating with the rest of the Young Justice Wiki Community, so read about other users' thoughts, speculation and theories, or create your own!
- Administrators are here to make your time on Young Justice Wiki as enjoyable and as productive as possible, so if you have a question, query or idea, contact them!
Creating an account
Have you already registered an account with us? Creating an account is quick and easy, and doesn't require you to give us any personal information at all. But there are a number of benefits to logging in, including the following:
- The use of a specific username that helps other archivists recognize your own contributions;
- The ability to view all of your contributions via a My contributions link;
- You own user page and talk page;
- The ability to create a watchlist that lets you add articles that interest you;
- The ability to rename a page;
- The ability to upload images and other media;
- The ability to create a custom user style to modify the appearance of this site;
- The future right to contribute to formal votes in the community, including the votes for deletion and nominations for featured articles;
- Ads on article pages are turned-off for logged-in users.
If you're concerned about privacy, you should know that you're not required to provide any personal information at all -- not even an e-mail address! We've tried to make signing up as quick and as painless as possible. I hope you'll consider creating an account!
There's a lot to get done around here, so dive in and get started on making Young Justice Wiki the most comprehensive Young Justice encyclopedia ever! See you around.
- To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.