- Please read our IRC information page before connecting to Young Justice Wiki's channel.
- If you have a client, click here to be taken to the channel through your client.
- In the field "Nickname:", type in your Young Justice Wiki user name. If you are not a registered user, it is best to create an account first. If you are already an IRC user, you can use the nick you have.
- Do not change the field "#wikia-youngjustice". This is unless you don't want to connect to Young Justice Wiki's channel, and you want to connect to another freenode chat.
- In the field given for "reCAPTCHA:", type in whatever you see in the image immediately above. You need to include the spaces. If you want another image, press "Reload".
- Press "Connect", the button at the bottom of the form.
- To change your nickname, type
/nick NICKNAME, replacing NICKNAME with your desired nickname. Please keep in mind that some nicknames have already been registered, meaning you may not be able to use them.
- To register your nickname, type
/nickserv register. You must be using the nickname you wish to register.
- To add a nickname to your account, type
/nickserv group. You must be using the nickname you wish to group.
- To send a user a private message, type
/msg USER MESSAGE, replacing USER with the person you wish to message, and MESSAGE with the message you wish to send. For example,
/msg Starling When does the next episode air?