Criteria for a featured article
- The article must be well written, and done so in a professional manner, and in proper English.
- Grammar should be well used, good punctuation is obligatory.
- The article must have a profile image at the top of its' page, or in an infobox.
- The article must have no more than five red links.
- Red links make a page look messy, and make the wiki look unorganized.
- The article must be categorized, and categorized properly.
- It can not have been featured before.
Rules for Voting
- One vote per person (No multi-account vote).
- You must have edited on the Young Justice Wiki at least 10 times to vote.
- You must be a registered user with Wikia.
- When nominating, you must provide a reason why the article should be featured.
Featured article discussion
I think we should revive this. We have plenty of good articles out there, more detailed and illustrated than two years ago. I nominate Vandal Savage, as it balances canon along with CIT and has just the right amount of images. ― Thailog 21:20, December 3, 2016 (UTC)