Criteria for a featured article
- The article must be well written, and done so in a professional manner, and in proper English.
- Grammar should be well used, good punctuation is obligatory.
- The article must have a profile image at the top of its' page, or in an infobox.
- The article must have no more than five red links.
- Red links make a page look messy, and make the wiki look unorganized.
- The article must be categorized, and categorized properly.
- It can not have been featured before.
Rules for Voting
- One vote per person (No multi-account vote).
- You must have edited on the Young Justice Wiki at least 10 times to vote.
- You must be a registered user with Wikia.
- When nominating, you must provide a reason why the article should be featured.
Featured article discussion
I think we should revive this. We have plenty of good articles out there, more detailed and illustrated than two years ago. I nominate Vandal Savage, as it balances canon along with CIT and has just the right amount of images. ― Thailog 21:20, December 3, 2016 (UTC)
- Agreed. It's a great page, nice amount of images. Rassilon of Old (Wall - Contribs) 10:47, December 5, 2016 (UTC)
We haven't done this in awhile, but the month just started so now's a better time than any, I guess. I nominate Young Justice: Legacy. I completed the "Development" section not too long ago, and Thailog recently added a bunch of visuals, along with quotes and additional sections.
It's incredibly robust, and I don't think anyone will deny that it is one of our best articles. --Regular Guy 20:18, July 7, 2017 (UTC)
Happy New Year! This year, leading up to S3 in the fall, I suggest that the Featured article be actively updated each month. This'll slowly ease us back into the swing of things, I hope. For this month, I am nominating the Young Justice article for Feature status. A no-brainer, really! As with Legacy, this article is among the most robust, and researched, contents in our library. It's another 'real-world' article, but maybe next month, we'll break the pattern. --rEGULAR gUY (☎) 01:38, January 16, 2018 (UTC)
I guess it's time for a featured episode article. Frankly, every single one of them qualifies for FA, so it's just a matter of going through them until all of them have been featured. I'm nominating "Bloodlines" because: Flash Family. ― Thailog 19:45, January 27, 2018 (UTC)
- I'm more in favor of "Disordered", personally. It's a great episode, and the connection to the Fourth World mythology makes it very relevant to the 3rd season. Also, it would be a nice nod to Kirby's 100th birthday last year. --rEGULAR gUY (☎) 20:25, January 30, 2018 (UTC)
Nominating Young Justice: Music from the DC Comics Animated Television Series for this month. --rEGULAR gUY (☎) 03:56, April 5, 2018 (UTC)