|Administrator name||Date of promotion||Activity status|
|August 5, 2010||Active|
|Founder and active, keeps a close eye on blog comments and feedback from the wiki community. Contact if you have an issue with another user.|
|February 13, 2013||Active|
|Regular frequenter of forums and blogs, and inspector of recent edits, who makes sure our policies are being adhered to.|
|December 6, 2010||Inactive|
|Content writer and expander, as well as vast knowledge of Young Justice continuity. Contact if unsure about content editing standards.|
|December 6, 2010||Active|
|Innovative and technical, formulates the majority of the wiki's templates and manages image standards. Contact if you have a technical problem, or an image inquiry.|
|April 23, 2012||Active|
|Prolific content editor and policy upholder. Keeps close watch on the recent changes page to ensure that every edit is in keeping with the wiki's highest standards.|
|February 11, 2013||Active|
|Copious contributor with vigorous attention to detail and high social skills.|
- Deleting and undeleting pages, page histories, files, and comments.
- Locking (protecting) a page so it cannot be edited or renamed by users without admin rights or autoconfirmed status.
- Blocking IP addresses or user names from editing
- Revert undesirable edits more easily using a "rollback" link.
- Editing the interface by changing system messages and skins.
Becoming an administrator
For you to become an administrator, someone with bureaucrat access must make you one. On Young Justice Wiki, administrators have previously been appointed when seen fit by a bureaucrat, without any voting process.
Administrators are selected from a pool of the highest quality editors, usually with administration background on other wikis - though the latter is not compulsory.