Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- This article is about the tie-in comics. For the homonymous TV series, see Young Justice.
|Title||Written by||Penciled by||Release date||#|
|"Stopover"||Kevin Hopps &|
|Mike Norton||January 19, 2011||0|
|"Haunted"||Franco Aureliani &|
|Mike Norton||February 16, 2011||1|
|"Monkey Business"||Franco Aureliani &|
|Mike Norton||March 16, 2011||2|
|"Hack and You Shall Find"||Franco Aureliani &|
|Mike Norton||April 20, 2011||3|
|"Face Your Fears"||Franco Aureliani &|
|Mike Norton||May 7, 2011||SS|
|"By Hook or by Web"||Franco Aureliani &|
|Mike Norton||May 16, 2011||4|
|"What's the Story?"||Franco Aureliani &|
|Christopher Jones||June 22, 2011||5|
|"Fears"||Franco Aureliani &|
|Christopher Jones||July 20, 2011||6|
|"Rabbit Holes"||Greg Weisman &|
|Christopher Jones||August 24, 2011||7|
|"Wonderland"||Kevin Hopps &|
|Dan Davis &|
|September 21, 2011||8|
|"Cold Case"||Kevin Hopps &|
|Dan Davis &|
|October 19, 2011||9|
|"Hot Case"||Greg Weisman &|
|Christopher Jones &|
|November 16, 2011||10|
|"The Pit..."||Greg Weisman||Christopher Jones||December 21, 2011||11|
|"The Pendulum"||Greg Weisman||Luciano Vecchio||January 18, 2012||12|
|"...And the Penalty"||Greg Weisman||Christopher Jones||February 15, 2012||13|
|"Under the Surface..."||Greg Weisman &|
|Christopher Jones||March 21, 2012||14|
|"...Here There be Monsters"||Greg Weisman &|
|Christopher Jones||April 18, 2012||15|
|"Common Denominators"||Greg Weisman &|
|Christopher Jones||May 30, 2012||16|
|"Uncommon Dominators"||Greg Weisman &|
|Christopher Jones||June 20, 2012||17|
|"Monkey Business"||Greg Weisman||Christopher Jones||July 18, 2012||18|
|"Gorilla Warfare"||Greg Weisman||Luciano Vecchio||August 29, 2012||19|
|"Players, Chapter One: Wheelbarrow, Shoe, Thimble"||Greg Weisman||Christopher Jones||September 19, 2012||20|
|"Players, Chapter Two: Directly to Jail"||Greg Weisman||Christopher Jones||October 17, 2012||21|
|"Players, Chapter Three: Landing on Boardwalk"||Greg Weisman||Christopher Jones||November 21, 2012||22|
|"Players, Chapter Four: Do Not Pass Go"||Greg Weisman||Christopher Jones||December 19, 2012||23|
|"Players, Chapter Five: Milburn, Edgar and Jake"||Greg Weisman||Christopher Jones||January 23, 2013||24|
|"Players, Chapter Six: Rolling Doubles"||Greg Weisman||Christopher Jones||February 20, 2013||25|
- Young Justice Vol. 1 (issues 0-6)
- Young Justice Vol. 2: Training Day (issues 7-13)
- Young Justice Vol. 3: Creature Features (issues 14-19)
- Young Justice Vol. 4: Invasion (issues 20-25)
There were originally intended to be five or six more issues released prior to the comic being rebranded Young Justice: Invasion to match the second season of the show, which would have been set during season one. However, since the show had already reached the second season, DC wanted the comic to move forward sooner. Writer Greg Weisman wanted the rebranded comic to launch with a big story featuring the whole Team, so the planned stories for those issues were shelved with plans to return to them later on in the run, and issue #20 became the first issue of Young Justice: Invasion. With the comic's cancelation after issue #25, the final issue in the arc begun in issue #20, those stories currently look set to go unpublished. However, Greg and artist Christopher Jones have revealed some details about them:
- Greg had originally planned issues #20 and #21 to be a two-part story involving the Arrow family, set after "Revelation". It would have been the Earth-16 version of the DC Showcase: Green Arrow short film he wrote, featuring Green Arrow, Black Canary, Merlyn, Count Vertigo, Henchy and Perdita; as well as involving Artemis, Red Arrow and his role as an unwitting mole, and the death of Perdita's father.
- A two-part Marvel family origin story had also been planned, which would have introduced Billy's best school friends: Freddy Freeman, Kit Freeman and Mary Bromfield, as well as Shazam.
- An issue showing an episode of Hello, Megan! (with a framing device) was considered.
- The creators also talked about using the Batman villain Scarecrow at some point.
- Another chapter in Zatanna's struggle to free her father from Doctor Fate.
- A story about rookies in the Green Lantern Corps.
- ↑ Harvey, James (2012-09-28). Artist Christopher Jones On Bringing The “Young Justice” Comic Into The Future. World's Finest. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Weisman, Greg (2012-06-13). Question #966. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Harvey, James (2013-02-19). Greg Weisman Discusses The Final Issue Of The “Young Justice” Comic Series. World's Finest. Retrieved 2013-03-01.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 (2013-05-03). The Dynamic Buzz (C2E2 Christopher Jones Interview). YouTube. Retrieved 2013-05-03.
- ↑ (2013-11-18). Episode 160: The Legacy of Young Justice. Nerdy Show. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Schenkel, Katie (2015-04-17). The Mary Sue Interview: Greg Weisman on His YA Adventure Kickstarter, Rain of the Ghosts. The Marie Sue. Retrieved 2015-04-20.
- Buy digital copies at DC Entertainment