Whisper A'Daire is a member of Intergang.
Whisper is a Caucasian woman with very long red hair and pale white skin. She wears gray cargo pants and a form fitting black jacket.
Whisper was part of a team that was robbing the Metropolis Federal Reserve by tunneling under it. When Superboy and the Forever People stopped them, Whisper was left behind by her fleeing boss, Bruno Mannheim. She was disarmed and captured. Though she defiantly told the Forever People she would not talk, Dreamer's mental powers made her reveal their true boss, Desaad.
Whisper joined up with Mannheim, who had been in hiding, for his latest plot to strengthen Intergang. She drove him to the Hall of Justice.
Outside the walls, Ugly showed her an Apokoliptan device. She saw that Superboy and Blue Beetle were following them, and alerted her boss. He activated the device, and the four Appellaxian husks in the Hall were merged into a golem. It beat off the heroes and took off with Mannheim and A'Daire.
Whisper listened to the creature's groans, and though he sounded sad. Mannheim ignored her, he considered it an animated piece of wood, stone, and other things, but not a living organism.
Superboy and Blue Beetle arrived, and New Genesphere destroyed the control device. It sent the golem on a rampage, knocking out Whisper and the others. While it made its way to the nearby nuclear power plant, Superboy and Blue Beetle interrogated the Intergang leader and his lieutenant and bound them to a tree. They left them to go after the golem.
Background in other media
- In the comics, Whisper A'Daire was associated with Ra's al Ghul at first but joined Mannheim's Religion of Crime later. She has anguine features such as a forked tongue and scaled skin.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2017-04-28). Question #22089. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2017-04-28.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 Robinson, Andrew (writer) & Chang, Michael (director) (November 11, 2011). "Disordered". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 17. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Weisman, Greg (writer) & Divar, Tim (director) (May 19, 2012). "Salvage". Young Justice. Season 2. Episode 4. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2013-05-15). Question #18617. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2013-05-16.