I know there is probably like a million other blogs like this but I don't care. I will get straight to the point: Do you guys think Wonder Girl/Superboy should happen? For those of you who don't know what that means: Should they date like they did in the comics?Read more >
I already have a blog for one video but this one has a couple different Young Justice video links.
Leave your thoughts and comments below :) Thanks!Read more >
Okay. We all have unanswered questions and we want to think we know what happened after Auld Acquaintance. heres what I think happened:
- Red Arrow leaves the League and drops off the face of the Earth
- Rocket joins the Justice League after much persuasion from her mentor.
- The Team finds the Light and fights them. They lose and the Light gets away.
- Batman is scolding Robin and the Team about their performance. Robin gets pissed and storms out.
- Robin becomes Nightwing.
- Aqualad discovers his father is Black Manta and temporarily steps down as team leader, giving the position to Nightwing.
- Wonder Girl is introduced to the Team.
- When fighting the Joker Miss Martian goes into his mind and takes a very, very tiny portion of his personality and crushes his …
Alright this is sort of my second Marvel post but this one is way better. Some of you have probably read the Marvel vs Dc comic arc. If not that's fine. In that arc the Marvel and DC universes are combined to make one reality. That means characters are combined i.e. Batman + Wolverine = Dark Claw. In this blog you can pick your favorite Young Justice Characters and your favorite Marvel characters and combine them into one! Even give them a backstory or a real name if you want.Read more >
Alright I have a lot of unanswered questions and I bet a lot of you do to. Here they are:
- Is Wolf still Superboy's pet?
- Why did Miss Martian and Superboy break up?
- Where were Artemis and Kid Flash?
- Where was Aqualad?
- Did Jason Todd become Robin and get killed in the gap?
- Why did Robin become Nightwing?
- Did somebody die?
I know you all have questions and want answers. You could go on Ask Greg but this is fun too.Read more >