So far, YJ has had different catchphrases from "Hello, Megan!" to "Souvenir". This is the place to say which catchphrase grows on you.
My favorite catchphrases are "Hello, Megan!" and "Noted".
Got a favorite? I'd love to read your thought.Read more >
While we wait for DC Nation to come back on January, I thought I'd take the time to make the following blog.
Ever had a YJ episode you felt moded by?
This is the place to make a list of YJ episodes you love to hate. Also, be sure to include your reasons.
- Infiltrator (What does Kid Flash do instead of welcoming Artemis with open arms? Bicker with her too often, that's what!)
- Denial (I would be offended if I had magical powers and Wally said magic was a lie in front of me.)
- Bereft (As usual, Kid Flash and Artemis? Three little words: Worst. Couple. Ever.)
- Failsafe (Miss Martian's a good girl! She doesn't deserve to suffer!)
- Disordered (There goes Dick's chance of being the new Batman.)
- Misplaced (Zatanna lost her father to Nabu! Not that…
Got a favorite episode of Young Justice? Then, this forum is for you. Make a list of episodes you love the most.
- Welcome to Happy Harbor
- Alpha Male
Have a voice actor you considered so great you wanted to hear it in Young Justice? Then this blog is for you.
Make a list of voices you want to hear in upcoming Young Justice episodes.
- Scott Menville
- Will Friedle
- Greg Cipes
- Hynden Walch
- Lara Jill Miller
- Jason Marsden
- Michael Rosenbaum
- Charlie Adler
- Rob Paulsen
- Jim Cummings
While I consider Young Justice the best cartoon DC, WB, and Cartoon Network have ever produced, there are some things about this show I don't treasure.
- Speedy (who then became Red Arrow) decides to resign thinking no good will come out of being part of Young Justice. Until Targets, I thought he was such a stubborn jerk.
- Ever since Artemis joined the Young Justice, Kid Flash not only didn't trust her, but never stopped arguing with her either. If only the day they put aside their differences would come.
- In Failsafe, not only did a stimulation go wrong, but seeing Miss Martian cry was the worst thing of all as well! I bet those who hated Miss Martian are gloating at her!
- I have the feeling that once Artemis does say that Cheshire and Sportsmaster ar…