- Go to the page or category
- Look at the column on the RIGHT side of the screen (before editing it)
- Find "Add a photo" (has 3 images under it.)
- RIGHCLICK the blue button "Add a photo' (open a new tab/window)
Now, you've made it to Special:Upload, the original place to upload images.
- Scroll down
- copy & past this:
| season = 1
| episode = 2
| source = HD
| origin =
| license = screenshot
Change it to what is related to YOUR picture. (Only have this on once in the white box)
- Upload your picture in “chose file”
- Images should be: png, gif, jpg, jpeg, ico, pdf
- Destination filename needs to be very specific/detailed
- Image should be at least 300px, unless it’s a non cropped picture then go for around 600px for lots of detail.
- Description for caption needs to be nicely detailed too (what goes under the image when it’s on the page)
Description: A short description of the image, preferably with some context.
Season: use numerals (1 or 2).
Episode: use numerals (1-26, or 1-5 etc)
1. "TV" for TV screenshots;
"comic" for comic images;
2. Origin: If taken from other site, state it like so: [url Site Name]
"screenshot" for non-free images;
"dvd cover" for DVD covers;
"promotional" for promotional images;
If you have any problems, I CAN NOT help you! This is all I know! But I hope it helps!