Thus far nearly every episode of Young Justice has involved some big mystery involving the shadowly organization The Light. Despite their named they have some pretty nasty business partners, dispite the efforts of young justice they have managed to acquire the following.
- The Kobra Venom formula
- The genius of T.O. Morrow, the maker of Red Tornado.
- A fragment of Starro, to be acquired later via Corporate manipulation.
- Some pretty powerful alien allies with access to Zeta-Beam tech.
- The complete STAR Labs Database.
- Manipulating the Rhelasian governments into a unwitting alliance with the Light.
- Planting a Mole within Young Justice.
- A mass Breakout attempt by Hugo Strange and Icicle Sr.
- Attempts to raise a Army of genectically enhanced animals courtesy of the Brain.
Morrow and the Stolen company tech seems to be part of a plot to infiltrait the league, Starro and the Kobra Venom appears to be part of a plot to make their own Super Villains, and Finally they're Zeta Beam allies are funneling some nasty looking tech to them.
Whom ever has any theories or additional information on this subject may post it here, with enough of us working on it we may figure out whats going on.
UPDATE: I've just saw the episode Targets and it gave what I believe to be important clues to the Identities of at lease two light Members.
During the end when Lex Luthor and Ra's Al Ghul were celebrating Uniting Rhelesa under Lexcorps, and by extension the light's, Political and financial guidance, Note how they didn't seem to report to the usual suspects, in my opinion proof they don't have superiors in the Light. To Spell it out for you they're two members of it.
UPDATE: I just realized something after Amazo was dismantled his parts were sent to STAR labs facillities in order to be studied just before the Fog attacks. Do you think it is possible that the Light now has access to Amazo techonology? If so then our young hero's have more to worry about then just the Light.
UPDATE: I just watched Alpha Male and based on his appearance and accent I believe the Brain to be a member of the Light. Further more this theory is supported by his use of items that the Light have acquired in the past. I've also come to believe that Hugo Strange is a member of the light as well, he could fit the silluet of one of the Light Members.