Based on what happened the whole page needs to be rewritten. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible 08:02, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
- I'm not sure on the split, but it's hard to argue against an extensive rewrite. --Tupka217 08:43, October 22, 2011 (UTC)
- It says his full name is Thomas O. Morrow. Maybe this page should be renamed "T. O. Morrow (android)" (like Thailog said) and "Thomas O. Morrow" can be used to disambiguate the human. Then there could be a "T. O. Morrow" disambuation page. If it's agreed on. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible 17:37, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, but those aren't two people with the same name. I agree with Thailog. Both should be called T. O. Morrow, and I guess I lean on the side of having a disambiguation as well. -- Supermorff 18:16, October 23, 2011 (UTC)
Space or no space? Edit
It appears that T. O. Morrow's name is customarily written with no space between the acronyms (T.O. Morrow). On the comics and on the episode credits... What should we do?
- Leave it as it is: with space on the article's name and elsewhere?
- Keep space but use pipe links to write the name without the space elsewhere?
- or, remove space from article's name and everywhere?