- That's what I would like to know. -- Anythingspossibleforapossible 07:11, October 27, 2011 (UTC)
- http://s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=15063 What part of his page does this info go to?
Justice Leaguers' Secret IDs
Shouldn't we mention this: http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?qid=15241 somewhere on this page? Cari1994 (talk) 05:49, July 27, 2012 (UTC)
OK in all seriousness Tupka217 says Batman's status as a crime-fighter is not needed. Then couldn't it be argued that Superman's article does not need the "legendary" adjective"? I mean he is the leader of the Justice League and is obviously just as legendary as Superman is. I am not merely referring to Batman's reputation in general, but his actual standing in this specific series. What do you all think? Also I prefer not to be ordered around. I know there are admins on here, but we're all editors. I can respect points and opinions, but please respect my points as well. Banan14kab 10:14, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, can you give a source that says Earth-16 is legendary, or world-renowned? Not your own speculation. It can do without. Even Superman can do without. --Tupka217 10:21, October 5, 2012 (UTC)
Batman: Under the Red Hood?
is Batman: Under the Red Hood part of YJ? I know it's based of the Comic Book, but it uses the same voice actor for Batman and seems to be able to fit between years 1 and 2, (showing what happened to Jason Todd) just wondering Chasemarc (talk) 05:59, January 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Nope. It's a separate movie. Just like all the other movies. And Batman might have the same voice actor, but Nightwing, Ra's, Joker, Gordon and Alfred haven't... --Tupka217 12:06, January 21, 2014 (UTC)
- Also, the timeline doesn't fit. The Jason Todd of Under the Red Hood, clearly spent several years as Robin, but as I understand it, the timeline for YJ means that this Jason couldn't have been Robin for more than a few months. Or has something I haven't seen, dispute that? I was hoping that would be the case as well, but I don't think it would work out. -- Arch angel gabriele (talk) 05:37, February 28, 2014 (UTC)