Tigress and Manta Troopers under her command locked Stephanie and seven other abducted teenagers in a metal cage, awaiting shipment to the Partner. Tim Drake and Barbara Gordon infiltrated the cage, surprising the abductees. Stephanie was skeptical that they were there to help, and asked the heroes why they should trust them. She became convinced of their capabilities when she saw Bumblebee fly into Tim's jacket pocket.
Stephanie was placed in a pod along with the others, and transported in the Manta-Flyer to the Reach mobile base in the Pacific. The Team broke her and the other abductees free, and they high-tailed it into the Bio-Ship. After retrieving all members, as well as the unconscious Blue Beetle, the Team, with Stephanie in tow, made good their escape.
- In the comics, Stephanie Brown is the daughter of the minor Batman villain Cluemaster, and has taken on three alter-egos in various times: the Spoiler, the fourth Robin, and the third Batgirl.
- This is her first animated appearance.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2012-12-14). Question #17713. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2012-12-14.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (w). Jones, Christopher (a). Atkinson, Zac (col). Abbott, Wes (let). Gaydos, Sarah (ed). "Players, Chapter Six: Rolling Doubles" Young Justice 25 (February 20, 2013), New York, NY: DC Comics
- ↑ Hopps, Kevin (writer) & Divar, Tim (director) (Originally released on iTunes on October 14, 2012, broadcast on January 5, 2013). "Before the Dawn". Young Justice. Season 2. Episode 10. Cartoon Network.