Poison Ivy is a supervillainess and a member of the Injustice League.
Ivy is very protective of her plants, and calls them her "babies". She was devastated and furious when they were destroyed.
She has long red hair, green eyes a pale green skin tone, and wears a green outfit that resembles a one piece bathing suit.
Poison Ivy created plant creatures that would attack world cities and hold them for ransom. They were enhanced with Kobra-Venom, Wotan's magic, Ultra-Humanite's technology, Atomic Skull's energy and Joker's own venom.
When the Team arrived, Count Vertigo trapped them, though Robin and Miss Martian eluded capture. Poison Ivy found them and attacked, but Robin's agility and Miss Martian's telekinesis proved superior to her powers. Poison Ivy turned to attacking Aqualad and Artemis, but failed to beat them too. After Robin and Miss Martian destroyed the main plant, Ivy was enraged, and intent on killing the entire team. She took down Miss Martian with Count Vertigo's help, but they were both knocked out by Artemis. When the Justice League arrived, she surrendered. She was taken to Belle Reve.
Powers and abilities
- Chlorokinesis: Poison Ivy has the power to control all manner of flora. She mostly uses her powers to bind and constrict people with vines. She can also promote growth and rejuvenate plants. Her powers are at their most powerful in places such as swamps where plants are in abundance.
- Young Justice – season 1
- In the comics, Poison Ivy is an eco-terrorist with chlorokinetic powers. Pamela Isley is highly knowledgeable of botany, biology, and plant toxins. She has been allied with the Society, the Injustice Gang, the Injustice League, S.T.A.R. Labs, the Suicide Squad, Gotham City Sirens, and is currently part of the Birds of Prey.
- This is Poison Ivy's fourth animated appearance. She previously appeared in the DC Animated Universe (Batman: The Animated Series, The New Batman Adventures, Static Shock, Justice League, and the web-series Gotham Girls), The Batman, and Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2012-01-10). Question #13943. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2012-01-10.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 Hopps, Kevin (writer) & Chang, Michael (director) (October 14, 2011). "Revelation". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 14. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2012-03-05). Question #14513. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2012-03-06.
- ↑ Weisman, Jon (writer) & Cook, Victor (director) (March 10, 2012). "Coldhearted". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 20. Cartoon Network.