Shortly after the Team was formed, Wally West made a habit of picking up items he found on missions as souvenirs. These souvenirs were kept on shelves in a trophy room at Mount Justice. Sometime after 2011, this task of collecting souvenirs fell to new member of the Team Garfield Logan, a task in which he seems to take great joy.
Souvenirs that have been collected include:
- Superboy: Wally, Robin and Aqualad rescue Superboy, who then joins the Team.
- Brom Stikk's robotic eye: Wally picked it up off the ground after Miss Martian smashed the android with a rock;
- A Kobra Cultist's hood and mask: taken by Wally after he knocked out said cultist;
- Artemis's arrow: An arrow that Wally believed Speedy had used to rescue him from Amazo, but which actually belonged to Artemis;[nb 1] Artemis later removed it and reused it to fight Red Inferno and Red Torpedo; it was placed back, with a molten tip.
- Cheshire's mask: picked up by Wally after Artemis knocked it off Cheshire during an assassination attempt on Serling Roquette;
- The Helmet of Fate: taken by Wally after the death of Kent Nelson since Wally promised to put the Helmet to good use. It was used later by Aqualad and Zatanna as a "Plan B" for missions that went bad. It currently is no longer part of the collection as Zatara used it to become the new Doctor Fate;
- Sphere: rescued by Miss Martian and Superboy from Psimon and the Light in Bialya. Superboy decided to keep it as a pet;
- Wolf: was originally the leader of a pack under the mind control of Brain. Superboy bested Wolf in a fight for dominance and adopted him as a pet;
- Monsieur Mallah's beret: taken by Wally during a fight with the gorilla;
- A piece of Count Vertigo's cape: ripped off by Wally during a struggle with Vertigo during the battle with the Injustice League and used by Artemis as a sling for Wally's broken arm;
- A robotic hand: taken by Wally from T.O. Morrow's hideout after the defeat of Red Volcano;
- A sippy cup: was given to Wally by a toddler he rescued; he used it to replace the Helmet of Fate.
- A medical backpack: was given to Wally so he could carry a donor heart across the United States to Queen Perdita—Wally was originally offered Count Vertigo's sword, but found the pack more meaningful;
- A video tape of Hello, Megan!: originally owned by Marie Logan, Wally asked if he could take it;
- A tracer: Artemis planted a tracer on a train to deceive the rest of the Team. Originally, Wally had wanted one of Cheshire's sai, but the anger over the deception of Artemis made him change his mind;
- Sportsmaster's mask: given to Wally after being taken by Artemis when she knocked him out.
- A Krolotean's sash: taken by Miss Martian for Beast Boy after she used her psychic powers on a Krolotean, leaving it in a catatonic state;
- Aqualad's tracker: taken by Impulse so Aqualad couldn't track him or Blue Beetle. Its true purpose was to infect Mount Justice's security protocols, leaving it defenseless to attack.
- Aqualad's bomb: left for the Team as a "souvenir", Aqualad had it detonated shortly after, destroying Mount Justice and all the souvenirs kept there.
- ↑ Artemis's arrow was originally shown to have a different tip than Green Arrow's, but in "Denial" it was depicted incorrectly as having an arrowhead shaped exactly like Green Arrow's.