Note: This thread has been unedited for 302 days. It is considered archived — the discussion is over. Do not edit this thread unless it really needs a response.
Does anyone object that I unlink the sub-headings under the Relationships sections and replace the links with Template:Main? ― Thailog 16:58, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
- I thought that already was the case. --Tupka217 17:05, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Well, no... ― Thailog 17:12, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
- Oh, you mean that. --Tupka217 17:36, July 16, 2012 (UTC)
Well, I went ahead and did it. It was only 17 articles, so if necessary it can be easily undone. ― Thailog 16:15, July 17, 2012 (UTC)
- I have actually done that on one or two articles in the past, but my edits were undone for a reason I cannot recall. Why the change in preference? -- lLight☆ 23:48, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
- Frankly, they look bad on a page that has several headings which are not linked. Also, clean up bots unlink headings by default, so they have become a nuisance. ― Thailog 18:24, July 20, 2012 (UTC)