December 30, 2010[nb 1] is the 30th day in the month of December 2010.
- 09:16 EST: The Justice League has a press conference outside the Hall of Justice to introduce its newest members.
- 10:48 EST: The Team arrives in the Smokey Mountains in order to locate Cheshire and the case she's carrying. They are ambushed by operatives of the Light.
- 15:45 EST: The Team returns to Mount Justice where they are congratulated by Batman for retrieving the case.
- 17:57 ECT: Superboy arrives on Santa Prisca to meet with Lex Luthor.
- 23:46 EST: At the Watchtower, Batman is examining the contents of the case that the Team retrieved.
- ↑ Series producer Greg Weisman stated that even though the series does not have a "canon year", the production team based the days of the week on the 2010 calendar. (Weisman, Greg (2011-11-18). Question #13695. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2011-11-18.).