DC Nation was a Cartoon Network programming block dedicated to DC Comics, starting on March 3, 2012. It aired every Saturday and repeated every Sunday. The block debuted with new episodes of Young Justice, the official premiere of Green Lantern: The Animated Series, and a series of DC Shorts.
- Plastic Man: shorts based on the pilot "Puddle Trouble" developed by Tom Kenny, Stephen DeStefano, and Andy Suriano.
- DC's Worlds Funnest: a claymation cartoon about Batman and various DC characters by Aardman Animations.
- Blue Beetle: live-action mini-series starring Garrett Plotkin.
- New Teen Titans: a follow-up to the 2003-2006 animated series. The shorts' popularity prompted Cartoon Network to revive Teen Titans as Teen Titans GO!, a half-hour program that focuses more on the comedic and lighthearted side of the DC Comics franchise.
- The Doom Patrol: shorts with the Earth's strangest heroes, the Doom Patrol.
- Super Best Friends Forever: shorts with Supergirl, Batgirl and Wonder Girl.
- Gotham City Imposters: based on the 2012 game of the same name.
- Lego Batman: adventures set in the reality of the Lego Batman video games.
- Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld
- Wonder Woman
- Thunder and Lightning: The daughters of Black Lightning.
- Doctor Fate
- Sword of the Atom: shorts based on the Teaser from "Batman: The Brave and The Bold."
- Shade the Changing Man
- MAD Presents: pre-existing shorts developed for MAD about DC Heroes
- Justice League of Animals
- Superman of Tokyo: shorts featuring a baby Superman born in Tokyo
- Animal Man
It has also been confirmed that DC Nation will feature documentaries conducted by fans and creators of DC Comics.