Coral resembles a typical teenage Caucasian girl with brown, spiky hair and blue eyes. She wears a sleeveless shirt that that leaves her abdomen exposed and shorts to match. She wears bracelets and anklets made of bluish seaweed, and no shoes.
Powers and abilities
- Atlantean attributes: Atlanteans, although human, have through scientific and sorcerous means developed several abilities which allow them to live comfortably under the sea:
- Breathe underwater: All Atlanteans are capable of surviving the aquatic atmosphere under the sea. Some accomplish this without the presence of visible gills.
- Temperature resilience: Resistant to low temperatures and the effects of freezing, although notably hindered by high temperatures.
- Durability: Dense flesh, although not invulnerable.
- Strength: Ranging from undetected levels to super strength.
- 108. "Downtime"
"Coral" is an incidental character, designed by Jerome Moore, based on the art style of Phil Bourassa. She was designed as a bit of a punker type, with much of her outfit fashioned from natural aquatic materials. She is not named in the episode.