Clement was a Caucasian man with short grey hair and blue eyes. While serving in the military, he wore a uniform consisting of a button up shirt with a name tag on one side and two stars on either side of the collar. He also wore a pair of pants and cap with two stars on the front. His dress uniform consisted of a white shirt, a black tie, and a jacket with badges similar to his normal uniform.
Clement Lemar was part of Lt. Yarrow's weapons smuggling ring, but did not like taking orders from a lieutenant. When Captain Adams claimed he had intel on the ring, he decided to play them against each other. He sent Adams's squad, with Yarrow, to investigate Hill 409. He ordered his North Vietnamese ally, Duk Trang, to ambush them. However, his plan failed as Adams's and Yarrow miraculously survived.
- Young Justice #9: "Cold Case" (flashback, no lines)
- Young Justice #10: "Hot Case" (flashback, no lines)
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2016-12-14). Question #21682. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2016-12-14.
- ↑ Hopps, Kevin, Greg Weisman (w). Davis, Dan, Christopher Jones (p). Davis, Dan (i). Atkinson, Zac (col). Sienty, Dezi (let). Chadwick, Jim (ed). "Cold Case" Young Justice 9 (October 19, 2011), New York, NY: DC Comics
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Weisman, Greg, Kevin Hopps (w). Jones, Christopher, Carrie Strachan (p). Davis, Dan (i). Atkinson, Zac (col). Sienty, Dezi (let). Chadwick, Jim (ed). "Hot Case" Young Justice 10 (November 16, 2011), New York, NY: DC Comics