Brawl of Justice is a free-to-play game hosted by CartoonNetwork.com. It is based on the series Young Justice.
Superboy and Aqualad battle wave after wave of G-Elves. After a time, two enhanced G-Elves are released; a red one which attacks from a distance, and a dark grey one which is more durable. As the battle continues, G-Trolls begin to join the fight, and eventually Blockbuster arrives.
Ultimately, Superboy and Aqualad buy enough time for the Team to escape.
|Z (Quick attack)||Jab|
|X (Heavy attack)||Roundhouse Kick||Uppercut|
|C (Ranged attack)||Water missile||Tile throw|
|Space bar (Super attack)||Water explosion||Ground pound|
|→||Move to the right|
|←||Move to the left|
|↑+↑ / ↓+↓ / →+→/←+←||Evade|
|Z-Z-Z||Tsunami Kick||Super Strike|
|Z-Z-X||Stinging Blowfish||Power Stomp|
|Z-X-Z||Atlantean Eel Shock||Fists of Steel|
|X-Z-Z||Hammer Slam||Hammer Punch|
|Z-X-X-X||Water Torture||Soaring Shockwave|
|X-X-X-X||Maelstrom Mace||Living Weapon|
There are six badges in the game that can be achieved by the player if the following in-game requirements are met:
- Cadmus Challenger: Get to level 5
- Combat Ready: Unlock All Combos for Aqualad and Superboy
- Special Delivery: Use a Super Attack with Superboy and Aqualad
- Rampage of Justice: Score 25,000 Points
- Super Brawler: Get a Combo of 40
- Heavy Mattle: This is the mystery badge in the game
- The game had no input from the show's creative team. It is not considered canon.
- The game contains no timestamps.
- The red and black G-Elves are unique to the game. The red G-elves throw a damaging explosive, while black G-elves are stronger and more resilient than the regular variety.
- The entirety of the game takes place in Cadmus Sub-level 26.
- Play Brawl of Justice at CartoonNetwork.com.