Blue Devil is a superhero.
Blue Devil is a muscular male with light blue skin. He has white sideburns and dark rings around his yellow eyes, and his forehead is adorned with two dark yellow horns. He also has fangs.
Blue Devil helped Flash fight the Injustice League's plants at a nuclear power plant. He shot at the plant with his trident, destroying one tentacle. Another vine took out one of the factory's chimneys. Captain Atom absorbed the wave of nuclear energy before it could spread.
When magnetic field disruptors planted by the Reach threatened the Earth, Blue Devil joined 39 other heroes of Earth in a briefing in Metropolis. The heroes would use a computer virus provided by Lex Luthor to safely disable the disruptors. The heroes were paired off with another into twenty squads: one member would run interference against weapons guarding the disruptors, allowing the other to get close enough to plant the virus. 
Within thirty minutes, all squads had succeeded in their mission.
Trident: Blue Devil's main weapon is a large trident that is able to shoot a powerful beam of energy.
Background in other media
- In the comics, Blue Devil is Daniel Cassidy, a stuntman accidentally bonded with a high tech "Blue Devil" movie costume and later with an actual demon. He is a member of the Shadowpact, a team of mystical heroes solving supernatural crimes.
- This is Blue Devil's second animated appearance. He first appeared in Justice League Unlimited as a background member of the expanded League.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2015-07-21). Question #20239. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2015-07-21.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2012-05-01). Question #14743. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2012-05-01.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2016-11-21). Question #21619. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2016-11-21.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 Hopps, Kevin (writer) & Chang, Michael (director) (October 14, 2011). "Revelation". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 14. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Hopps, Kevin (writer) & Chang, Michael (director) (March 24, 2012). "Agendas". Young Justice. Season 1. Episode 22. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 Hopps, Kevin (writer) & Murphy, Doug (director) (March 16, 2013). "Endgame". Young Justice. Season 2. Episode 20. Cartoon Network.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2013-03-18). YOUNG JUSTICE: INVASION: "Endgame": stuff cut for time. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2013-03-19.