The Appellaxians were an alien race of energy beings.
Early history Edit
The Justice League first came together to battle the alien invaders, and eventually drove them off the planet. The invaders were forced to leave their husks behind. The four surviving husks were displayed in the trophy room of the Hall of Justice.
Background in other media Edit
- In the comics, the Appellaxians were the force that brought the Justice League together (though chronologically, their first foe was Starro). The Appellaxians first appeared in Justice League of America #9 (February 1962), which explained the origin of the League.
- The husks were designed by Jerome Moore.
- ↑ Weisman, Greg (2012-10-30). Question #16696. Ask Greg. Retrieved 2012-11-01.
- ↑ "Salvage". Greg Weisman (writer) & Tim Divar (director). Young Justice. Cartoon Network. May 19, 2012. No. 4, season two.
- ↑ "Alienated". Kevin Hopps (writer) & Mel Zwyer (director). Young Justice. Cartoon Network. May 12, 2012. No. 3, season two.
- ↑ Moore, Jerome (2012-05-15). YOUNG JUSTICE: INVASION: THE APPELLAXIANS. DeviantArt. Retrieved 2012-05-20.